One of the traditional roles of an attorney is that of counselor, offering his or her clients the advice and legal services necessary to avoid or address the legal stumbling blocks that may arise in one’s life and business. Whether you are negotiating a business contract; creating a liability insurance program for your home, company, or professional endeavors; establishing employment relationships; or simply seeking advice on family matters, Vineyard Legal Services is there for you. We listen, identify your goals, research the legal issues, and provide practical advice on the options available to get you where you want to be.
Vineyard Legal Services has significant experience in the following transactional arenas:
- Construction, architectural, and engineering contracts
- Business permits, licenses, and contracts
- Labor and employment, including wage and hour, discrimination, harassment, and disciplinary matters
- Homeowners, Auto, General and Professional Liability, Employment Practices, Directors & Officers, and Excess and Umbrella insurance coverage
- Fiduciary and trustee duties
- Indemnification agreements
- Business and residential leases
- Copyrights and trademarks
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
Please feel free to contact us or reserve a date and time on our Scheduling Calendar for a free consultation so that we may determine together whether Vineyard Legal Services is the right representation for you.